San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Joffrey Academy of Dance invites you to attend the 2015 Final Presentations!
Students should wear their assigned class attire for the Final Presentations and should arrive at Joffrey Tower ready to perform (dressed, hair done etc.).
Immediately following the Final Presentation, students will be released to Studio B where all parents will meet their students. We ask that parents do not go backstage or wait in Studio A for their students.
Eventbrite Reservation Process
- The Joffrey Academy will take reservations through Eventbrite on a first come, first served basis.
- There is a $10 suggested donation per person, which can be paid in advance through Eventbrite or in person at Joffrey Tower on the day of the performance.
On the Performance Day
- Please print your tickets and bring them with you on the day of the performance.
- If attendees have not reserved tickets in advance, they are still able to reserve tickets at the door if the show is not sold out. Tickets will be provided at the door on a first come, first served basis.
- Photos and videos are permitted during the presentation but we ask that you do not share or post the material online or through any social media for the privacy of other students and the teachers.
- Priority tickets open exclusively to families of performing students on Monday, May 4 at 10:00 AM CST. Each student’s family will be limited to a certain amount of tickets during priority reservation time depending on number of students performing, until the reservations are opened to the public.
- Tickets open to the public on Monday, May 11 at 10:00 AM CST. At that time, families will lose priority access, but will be able to order any additional available tickets beyond the priority ticket limit.
When & Where
Joffrey Academy of Dance
The Joffrey Academy of Dance, Official School of the Joffrey Ballet, is committed to providing students of all ages, levels, and backgrounds who have a desire to dance with a world-class education built on the foundation of classical ballet. Through the Joffrey Academy’s programs, students develop a diverse set of skills including artistry, creativity, discipline, and confidence. The Joffrey Academy received the distinguished honor of being named Outstanding School in 2010, 2012, 2015, and 2016 by the Youth America Grand Prix, the world’s largest international student ballet competition. The Joffrey Academy also received the Boeing Game Changer Award in recognition of its efforts to make dance accessible to all.
About Chicago Public Library:
Since 1873, Chicago Public Library (CPL) has encouraged lifelong learning by welcoming all people and offering equal access to information, entertainment and knowledge through innovative services and programs, as well as cutting-edge technology. Through its 80 locations, the Library provides free access to a rich collection of materials, both physical and digital, and presents the highest quality author discussions, exhibits and programs for children, teens and adults. CPL received the Social Innovator Award from Chicago Innovation Awards; won a National Medal for Library Services from the Institute for Museum and Library Services; was named the first ever winner of the National Summer Learning Association’s Founder’s Award in recognition of its Summer Learning Challenge; and was ranked number one in the U.S., and third in the world by an international study of major urban libraries conducted by the Heinrich Heine University Dusseldorf in Germany. For more information, please call (312) 747-4050 or visit chipublib.org.