Actions and Detail Panel
Bali retreat for conservationists
Thu, Apr 27, 2017, 6:00 PM – Sun, Apr 30, 2017, 6:00 PM WITA
ATTENTION ALL CONSERVATIONISTS / ENVIRONMENTALISTS
• Do you feel like no-one is listening?
• Do you feel alone in your work?
• Do you feel angry and frustrated?
• Does it feel like you are taking two steps forward and three steps back?
• Are you tired, run down, exhausted and in need of a break?
• Are you feeling overwhelmed with the environmental problems of the world?
If you can relate to any of these points then this retreat is designed just for you. As a conservationist I know EXACTLY how you feel. It can be difficult for us to keep going in what is often a very thankless job. Many people do not understand the intricate details of what it is like to be a conservationist. I have learnt over the years that it is essential to stop and take time off so that I can release, revive and re-charge myself. I would love it if you can join me.
When: April 27th - 30th, 2017
(happy to change to suit people - let me know)
Where: Bali, Indonesia
Time: Four nights (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Investment: $1200 USD per person (excluding airfares)
(IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS / PHILANTHROPISTS AND WOULD LIKE TO SPONSOR THIS EVENT PLEASE CONTACT ME SO CONSERVATIONISTS CAN PARTICIPATE FOR FREE.)
Interested? Please contact:
This retreat is limited to a maximum of twelve people. Please apply via the EXPRESSION OF INTEREST form, which will be sent to you when you contact Jean.
In this retreat you will:
• Relax and unwind from your busy schedule
• Learn how to let go of any frustrations so they will not go home with you or effect your approach to your important conservation work
• Indulge in support therapies including yoga, massage and meditation
• Learn the dynamics of emotions and how they can either support you or hinder your success
• Develop skills in self assertion, personal empowerment, active listening, empathy and compassion.
• Recharge your passion and reignite your energy to help you move forward.
• Be surrounded by like minded people in a supportive environment
• Tap into the collective wisdom of the group to improve your conservation success.
• Join an ongoing support system to help you thrive in your everyday life and work.