Actions and Detail Panel
Baicells LTE Seminar: Denver, CO
Thu, May 25, 2017, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM MDT
We will be hosting an LTE seminar the day after the Mountain Connect Conference in nearby Denver, CO. Coffee, pastries, and full lunch will be provided. Spots are limited, so register today!
WHEN & WHERE
- Thursday, May 25, 2017
- 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Venue: TBA
- Denver, CO
- Learn about LTE from Baicells executives
- Engage with our guest speakers of varied experience in specific fields within the wireless industry
- Discuss the future of wireless broadband
- Hear firsthand about the progress of our summer 2016 Wave 2 trials
- Provide operator insight into future product enhancements
- Patrick Leary, President of Baicells Technologies NA and well-known veteran of the wireless industry, will provide an overview of LTE, in addition to the background and mission of Baicells Technologies
To attend this event, please register here. There is no need to print out your ticket.
If you are no longer able to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
Baicells is a privately-held, high tech company providing disruptively-priced and technically innovative LTE wireless broadband access solutions, supporting fixed wireless, and mobile small cells. With the vision to connect the unconnected, Baicells has introduced some real breakthrough technologies to LTE, like moving a complete LTE system to unlicensed spectrum and building it with an IT based architecture. With Baicells’ turnkey end-to-end solutions, it becomes much easier to provide wireless internet within everyone's reach at a very low cost. Baicells' innovative solutions can be used by mobile operators, broadband access operators, cable operators, mobile virtual operators, governments and enterprise private networks.