Backflow certification: ITTS Certificate is approved as a formal statement class completion in order to apply for the county water authorities (ABPA or AWWA).
This is a 40 hour class requirement for backflow certification. The Irrigator Tech Certificate (ITTC) is approved and can be shown as formal statement of your class completion in order to apply with county water authorities.
Successful completion of this 40 hour backflow certification course will qualify students to apply for Backflow Certification with counties and begin testing! These testing fees are in addition to your class fees and are not paid to Irrigator Tech. They will be sent to the corresponding associations for processing before your testing date.
5 Day Course- Monday-Friday
- Length of Course: 40 Hours
- 5 Day Course: Monday - Friday
- CEU Earned: 40 CEU Credits
- Certificate Earned: Backflow Certification
- Required Text - USC Manual of Cross
Connection Control 10th Edition (Must have for class)
- ALL CLASSES MUST BE ATTENDED
- Spanish Available
- 5 Day Course (8:00am - 4:30pm)
- No refunds
Why choose Irrigator Tech for your 40 hour backflow certifcation?
Irrigator Tech is a #1 rated training school with decades of experience and training knowledge that is trusted nationwide. Each attendee will complete the Irrigator Tech backflow certification course fully prepared to apply for the ABPA or AWWA certifcations.
What devices will be used during training?
- Classes have hands-on access to Mid-West & Watts backflow test kits
- 1/2" to 2" Febco, Watts, Wilkins & Conbraco backflow devices
- 3″ to 4″ Ames & Wilkins backflow devices