Back to School Fundraiser
Friday, August 23, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (MST)
Join Lola’s Foundation and HUB Bay Area for our first Back to School Fundraiser. All proceeds from the event will be used to purchase school supplies for underfunded schools in the Bay Area. Lola’s Foundation has worked with teachers to create wish lists for their most urgent needs in the classroom.
Our goal is to provide supplies that will enable students to kick off the school year with success. Early bird tickets are $20 and include local bites and brews provided by a host of sponsors.
Bring school supplies with you – whether it be a box of crayons or some notebooks, every little bit helps!
Group Discounted Tickets (Discounted tickets for 10+ people, bring your friends to eat, drink and support a great cause!) $15
This is a 21+ event!
Refund Policy: If you can’t attend the event, please email us at least 1 day before the scheduled time of the event. No refunds will be given if we have less than a 24 hour notice.
When & Where
Impact Hub Bay Area
Impact Hub Bay Area is part of a global community taking collaborative action for a better world. The Impact Hub is an inspiring space, meaningful content and a vibrant global community of people.
We share the following values:
· Placemaking: We value the place around us.
· Collaborative Effort: Our community values creative cooperation and collaboration.
· Ethic of Respect: Impact Hub is a respectful place. It is safe for diversity, ideas, inspiration, and creativity.
· Building a Better World: Our community honors hopes, dreams, and values.
· Radical Inclusion: All are invited to join and build on the conversation.
Join the Impact Hub Community today and receive discounts on events, classes and professional development opportunities.
Phone Berkeley: 510-649-7700
Phone San Francisco: 415-624-5881