Continental Breakfast will be provided.
Instructor/Presenter: Steve Leggett, ASQ Fellow
Overview: Back to Basics of Quality
- Describe the fundamentals of drawing interpretation and complete drawing exercises
- Identify drawing elements, including blueprint lines, part views and sections
- Describe general dimensions and tolerances
- Understand the Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) symbols
- Understand basic engineering drawing concepts and definitions, including drawing title blocks, views, datums, zones, notes, parts lists and other features.
- Interpret basic dimensions and tolerances, including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
Basic problem solving and root cause failure analysis consistently reveals that many manufacturing and quality personnel lack basic engineering drawing interpretation skills. This Workshop assists in developing manufacturing and quality abilities to read and understand engineering drawings. This Workshop provides manufacturing and quality personnel with the ability to apply their skills and applications.