Considering going back to school to finish your bachelor's degree? Want a program that will challenge, inspire, and enlighten you? Learn more about the Bachelor of Arts Completion Program at University College at the University of Denver.
We invite you to explore the program and learn how you can get started this summer. During the information session, you can expect to:
- Learn how the program curriculum can help you reach your academic, professional, and personal goals
- Participate in a discussion about the unique ways this program meets the needs of adult learners
- Discuss your transfer credit and financial aid questions with an academic advisor
- Speak with the admission coordinator about the application process
The University of Denver's program is designed, delivered, and priced specifically for working adults. Our focus is on providing you with an exceptional learning experience that will ensure your success, and delivering the educational outcomes that will provide you with improved professional options throughout your career. Courses may be taken evenings or online. No time limit applies to coursees that do transfer. Earn a bachelor of arts degree in:
- Global Commerce and Transportation
- Information Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Communication Arts
- Leadership and Organization Studies
- Global Studies
Refreshments will be served. A parking pass and directions will be e-mailed to you before the event.
Directions: University Hall is located at 2197 S. University Boulevard. From University Boulevard turn west on Warren Circle (Daniel Ritchie Way). Exit the circle going south and turn right into Lot H. Place the parking pass on your dashboard. Walk north past the Mary Reed Building towards the University Hall building. There is an elevator on the west side of the building, or take the stairs to the third floor.
When & Where
University College, the college of professional and continuing studies at the University of Denver, offers graduate, certificate, and bachelor of arts programs online and on campus in the evenings.