Join us for an evening of:
- Celebrating BACH and its partners' accomplishments
- Learning about the connections between BACH's policy and planning work and the lives of Boston residents
- Discussing BACH's strategies for 2017-2019
- Presenting our Healthy Community Leadership Awards
- Networking with both new and long-time colleagues
One of BACH's key missions is to increase community engagement in health throughout Boston's many diverse neighborhoods. It is our hope that this is an opportunity to learn about the actions that BACH and our partners are taking to improve our communities' health, and discover ways that you can participate.
We are very excited to be joined by Dr. Jessie Gaeta, Chief Medical Officer of Boston Healthcare for the Homeless Project, as our Keynote Speaker.