San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FUNDRAISER FOR HANDSON NEW ORLEANS
How to Enter Bacchanalia Wine Tasting:
1. Form a team of 1-3 people.
2. Teams of 2 or 3 can use the group registration EventBrite feature. Name and home & email addresses are required of all team members.
3. Teams bring 3 bottles of the SAME PINOT NOIR.
4. There is no minimum or maximum you spend on a bottle.
5. Turn in the bottles of wine at the event.
6. Two bottles are uncorked for blind tasting and scoring by the crowd. The third bottle is placed in reserve.
7. First, Second, and Third place teams split the reserve of unopened bottles!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
When & Where
HandsOn New Orleans
The mission of HandsOn New Orleans is to engage, empower, and transform our community through volunteer service. The HandsOn force-multiplier service model is unique to New Orleans. The organization supports over seventy community partners (schools, park and recreation centers, neighborhood associations, and nonprofits) by identifying pressing needs, creating high-impact projects, and recruiting and managing volunteer teams to make meaningful improvements.
Since 2006, HandsOn New Orleans has engaged 42,000 volunteers, serving 160,000 hours of service, with an estimated economic impact of $16 million in community savings.
By leveraging core strengths of volunteer engagement, service projects, and disaster management, HandsOn strengthens families and transforms neighborhoods. The organization’s work improves access to resources, supports educational equity, promotes healthy eating and active lifestyles, and sustains the natural and built environment through blight reduction and conservation projects.