San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Bacchanalia is a competitive wine tasting fundraiser for HandsOn New Orleans featuring any Cabernet Sauvignon.
How to Enter Bacchanalia Wine Tasting:
1. Form a team of 1-3 people.
2. Purchase tickets to Bacchanalia. Teams of 2 or 3 can use the group registration EventBrite feature.
3. Your team should bring three bottles of the same Cabernet Sauvignon to enter into the competition.
4. There is no minimum or maximum amount you can spend on a bottle.
5. Turn in your three bottles when you check-in at the event. Two bottles are uncorked for blind tasting, and the third is placed in reserve.
6. At the end of the night, guests will vote on their favorite wine.
7. The First, Second, and Third place teams win the reserve of unopened bottles!
When & Where
HandsOn New Orleans
The mission of HandsOn New Orleans is to engage, empower, and transform our community through volunteer service. The HandsOn force-multiplier service model is unique to New Orleans. The organization supports over seventy community partners (schools, park and recreation centers, neighborhood associations, and nonprofits) by identifying pressing needs, creating high-impact projects, and recruiting and managing volunteer teams to make meaningful improvements.
Since 2006, HandsOn New Orleans has engaged 42,000 volunteers, serving 160,000 hours of service, with an estimated economic impact of $16 million in community savings.
By leveraging core strengths of volunteer engagement, service projects, and disaster management, HandsOn strengthens families and transforms neighborhoods. The organization’s work improves access to resources, supports educational equity, promotes healthy eating and active lifestyles, and sustains the natural and built environment through blight reduction and conservation projects.