Safe Sitter® classes are designed to train girls and boys, aged 11 to 13, as babysitters. Safe Sitters receive helpful tips to make them more confident caregivers. They learn safety precautions, how to understand children of different ages, as well as the business of babysitting. During this half-day program, students will learn:
- Child-care essentials
- Safety for the sitter
- Preventing injuries
- Injury management
- Preventing problem behavior
- Behavior management
- Care of choking infants & children
- Rescue breathing and CPR
Please bring a brown bag lunch.
Krista Duval, Child Passenger Safety Technician Instructor, Certified Safe Kids Instructor
- Register by calling 603-650-2600.
- All classes take place at the WHRC, on the mall in Lebanon, NH, unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees are due at least one week prior to class.
- Refunds are given if you withdraw from a class at least one week before the class begins.
- Partial scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Many insurance plans offer reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our classes. Call your employer or insurance representative for eligibility.
Keywords: First Aid and Safety, Pregnancy and Parenting