San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We will cover:
• Baby sleep needs 0-12 months
• How best to help little ones establish sleep habits/patterns
• How developmental milestones impact infant sleep development and what to do
• SIDS guidelines and research
• No/low cry sleep method "Rinse & Repeat"
• Sleep training method "Interval Method"
• Many sleep arrangements discussed: co-sleeping, room-sharing, crib sleeping
• Night feeds and sleep changes, breastfeeding and sleep training
When & Where
Dr. Angelique Millette
Angelique Millette PhD is a pediatric sleep consultant, family sleep researcher, lactation educator, and creator of The Millette Method ™ and the Hands to Heart Sleep Swaddle™ Angelique does not follow one specific sleep method, but rather uses a “tool-box” of many different methods to help families taking into account family schedule, infant/toddler/child development, temperament, and parenting philosophy. Angelique's doctoral research and forthcoming book address the relationship between mother and baby sleep quality and maternal mood disorders and attachment.
Angelique teaches sleep, swaddling, and parenting workshops across the country, and works with families on the phone and via Skype © To find out more check out: www.angeliquemillette.com and www.heartswaddle.com