Baby Signs Early Childhood Educator Training
Do you want to build an innovative early learning program? Bring the powerful benefits of
sign language to your classroom, childcare center or home-based program to promote early
literacy and support social-emotional, cognitive and physical development.
Attend this dynamic and engaging Baby Signs Early Childhood Educator Training and learn
strategies for using sign language as a communication tool.
Attendees will learn.....
- the research upon which the Baby Signs® Program is based,
- 32 of the most useful classroom signs,
- how to teach signs to infants, toddlers or pre-schoolers
- how to incorporate signs into classroom activities, daily routines and
- helpful strategies for successful classroom management, and
- how to promote parent involvement
Who Should Attend:
- Teachers - Home based educators - Childcare providers,
- Librarians - Family advocates - Coaches/Tutors
Registration Includes: ECE Professional Development Kit