Baby Boot Camp and "Brunch"
Saturday, September 21, 2013 from 8:45 AM to 10:00 AM (CDT)
New Orleans, LA
Here is what we have coming up:
Join The New Orleans Moms Blog for a Baby Boot Camp class followed by snacks and playground time for the kiddos. Let's workout, snack, and then relax and visit while the kids frolick at the playground. Here is everything you need to know:
- We will be meeting on the great lawn in front of Storyland in City Park
- Arrive promptly at 0845, you must fill out a waiver prior to the start of class at 9 am.
- Pregnant mothers and new mothers are always welcome and modified exercises will be demonstrated for them as well.
- All participants will need bring a stroller. It does not have to be a jogging stroller but it cannot be an umbrella stroller.
- You may also want to bring a yoga mat or towel to put on the ground for some of the exercises.
- The class will run from 9am-10am and then we would love it if you would bring snacks "brunch" and join us for some playground time.