NOTE: You are registering for a course that is TWO sessions--April 21st and April 28th from 7PM to 9PM.
We will explore in detail a fundamental shift in retirement planning that is effecting the Baby Boomer Generation. This course is designed as a comprehensive personal finance course for those who are focused on retirement and income optimization options and strategies. It addresses difficult retirement decisions such as:
- Asset Allocation Considerations
- Income Planning
- Social Security Maximization
- Working with Your Core Priorities
- Integrating Money and Life
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
We will provide you access to financial tools that will help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting and estate planning. The cost to attend this course includes all course materials. The items you will receive are:
- Baby Boomer Retirement Course Workbook to follow along in class
- Getting Your Financial House in Order Self-Study Guide
- Getting Your Estate in Order Guidebook
- The Personal Wealth Index Questionnaire and Customized Report
- Only one set of course materials per couple
When & Where
Integrated Financial Concepts, LLC
We are honored to bring this workshop to you! The workshop you registering for is for informational purposes. This is not a sales event.
About the Presenter: Bill Kearney is the owner of Integrated Financial Concepts, a financial consulting firm with a strategic focus in the area of financial planning for families of all ages.
We serve the Lake Norman community, including Iredell, Cabarrus, and Mecklenburg counties.