Babies in Bloom - The Great Cloth Diaper Change 2013
Saturday, April 20, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
Cloth diapers have come a long way in the past 10 years, and it's time to stand up and be noticed! Celebrate Earth Day, by joining the North American and International cloth diaper community on April 20, 2013 at 11AM PDT to set the world record for the most cloth diapers changed simultaneously. There are over 400 participating locations worldwide. We can't wait to put cloth diapers in the record books!
There will be tons of fun all morning with more information to come!
1. Arrive early to get checked in. (10:30a)
2. Bring your own reusable cloth diapers. For this record, each baby must be changed from a cloth or disposable diaper into a reusable cloth diaper that must be able to be purchased online or in a retail store. Unfortunately, homemade diapers that are not commercially available cannot be used. This is a very strict rule from Guinness World RecordsTM. Trainers will not count. It must be a 100% reusable cloth diaper.
3. All babies and toddlers to be changed must be 39 inches or shorter. .
4. Each baby must be paired with exactly one adult participant. There will be extra adults. Please let us know if you need a pair of helping hands for additional children to be changed.
5. Plan for contingencies: don't forget your wetbag, extra wipes (preferably reusable cloth wipes!), a changing pad, and a healthy dose of good humor!
Donation request: Please bring $1 (or more) as a donation to the Real Diaper Association, the 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to spreading the word about reusable cloth diapers.You may also donate through paypal when you preregister for the event.