Actions and Detail Panel
Babes in Toyland - Pet Edition
Thu, Mar 30, 2017, 8:00 PM – Fri, Mar 31, 2017, 2:00 AM PDT
On Thursday March 30th, we will be hosting our 3rd Annual ‘Babes in Toyland – Pet Edition’ at Boulevard 3 in Hollywood to raise awareness for animals and their families in need throughout the LA Skid Row area culminating in tangible and monetary donations to benefit Downtown Dog Rescue’s Pet Resource Center to support the needs of the families and pets of Skid Row.
Downtown Dog Rescue is an all-volunteer run 501C3 nonprofit organization that believes in second chances for both dogs and people. DDR rescues dogs and provide services for low income pet owners in underserved communities in Los Angeles County.
The Downtown Dog Rescue’s Pet Resource Center provides a safe place to pick up:
- Supplies – dog food (adult and puppy), treats, collars, leashes, ID tags, pet carriers, beds, blankets.
- Services – vouchers for spay/neuter and medical, ESA (Emotional Service Animal) assistance.
- Address for residents of Skid Row enabling the residents to register their pets.
The goal of this year’s fundraiser is to collect enough tangible donations (dog food (adult and puppy), treats, collars, leashes, ID tags, pet carriers, beds, blankets, coats/sweaters, gift cards) to sustain the Pet Resource Center’s needs for all of 2017.
Additionally, through raising awareness in the community, it is our goal that monetary donations will cover a large percentage of the financial burden for the families in need of medical services that they would not otherwise have access to.
Every ticket must bring donation items (minimum value $25) or there will be a $25 surcharge at the door. Donation items include:
- Donation through our partner Centinela Feed - available on Ticket page.
- Supplies – dog food (adult and puppy), treats, collars, leashes, ID tags, pet carriers, beds, blankets (minimum value $25)
Sponsorship opportunities available. Please email Steve@SteveFowlerEvents.com