Coming to one of our BA Fashion Design open days is a great opportunity for you to look around our fashion studios, see our facilities, meet current fashion design students and staff, and find out important information about our teaching methods, student finances, and career opportunities.
There are also presentations from the fashion design team on all aspects of the course including our international internship scheme and our industry projects.
Coming to an open day allows you to ask staff and current students any questions that you may want to be answered regarding the course, how to apply and what we look for from applicants to the course.
We have a number of open days just for the BA (Hons) Fashion Design course throughout the autumn semester. All Open Days last approximately two hours and pre-booking your place is essential.
14.00 -15.00 Talk by course team in the Auditorium
15:00-16:00: Guided campus tour
Important booking information:
- You will be sent an email confirmation once you have booked your place
- Please download and print your campus tour ticket and bring this along with you on the day
- If you intend to bring a guest, please select two tickets when booking. If your guest is also interested in studying at Westminster, we would advise them to book separately.
- Please arrive promptly to avoid any delays.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel your ticket through this website to allow other people to come along in your place.
University of Westminster, Northwick Park, Harrow HA1 3TP