Azusa Pacific University (APU) School of Education offers Information Meetings at our six campus locations throughout Southern California for prospective students who are interested in learning more about our program offerings.
- An overview of APU's School of Education and program offerings
- Application requirements for APU's School of Education programs
- Program specific information
- Cost of programs
- Financial aid, scholarships, and grants
- Masters' degrees with embedded Multiple Subject, Single Subject, Special Education Mild to Moderate, or Special Education Moderate to Severe credentials (All campuses)
PUPIL PERSONNEL SERVICES:
- M.A. Ed. Educational Counseling with embedded School Counseling Credential (All campuses)
- M.A. Ed. Educational Psychology and Ed.S. School Psychology with embedded School Psychology Credential (Azusa, Inland, and Orange campuses)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Certificate (Azusa campus)
- LPCC Respecialization Certificate in Clinical Counseling (Azusa, Murrieta, and Orange campuses)
- Master's in Educational Leadership with a PASC credential (Azusa and Inland campuses)
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership (Azusa campus)
Please RSVP for this meeting so that we can make plans for you. We know that choosing to enter into a graduate degree program is a big decision for you and your family. Your significant other is welcome to attend with you. This meeting is not open to children.
Refreshments will be served.
Check-in begins at 5:30pm and the meeting will begin promptly at 6:00pm.
*If you are unable to attend this event and would like to schedule a one-on-one appointment with a Program Representative, please proceed to the registration page and choose the "Unable to attend the event" option. A program representative will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Do you know of someone who would benefit from this information? Please feel free to share this invitation with them.