We would want to invite you to our event being held in Xochicalco, Mexico. Briefly what we can tell you is the following:
1. We don’t promise you an absolute truth. You find the truth through knowledge and information.
2. Ayahuasca is not a magic potion, is a tool and ally that can be a catalyst to resolve and help you to heal and develop your inner self.
3. We are an alternative if you can't go to Peru, Brazil, Ecuador, Colombia or elsewhere in South America and want to experience an Ayahuasca session at a beautiful and geomagnetic powerful area as the Mayan Riviera.
4. The amount of money we ask for is to cover the expenses of getting our shamans, paying for our meals, excursion and accommodation. We try to ask for a proper, reasonable and fair compensation based in the activities we have planned.
5. Our shamans do not have superpowers they are human beings as you. However, what they have is the experience working with sacred plants.
6. We are not going to give you confuse rhetoric designed to comfort you.
7. We will offer a clean not luxurious, eco-environment accommodation where our objective is get in touch with mother nature Mayan power sites located in a secluded area, and having the ceremony in a safe setting, we are going to look after you prior, during and post the ceremony.
8. We do not worship any hierarchic figure or legendary master shaman or leader. We truly believe that YOU are the shaman of, the shaman of your live, the healer of yourself.
Follow your feelings, emotions and knowledge, if this Event speaks to you. You are more than welcome to join us!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer all your Questions and give you the details of the event.
Visit us at http://www.ayahuascahealingexperience.com/