Join certified instructors Michele DiMillo and Ahmed Soliman for a transformative experience February 12th to 19th in the heart of the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica!
Immerse yourself in yoga and meditation practices for deep opening, healing and connecting to yourself, others, nature and spirit.
Allow the serene beaches, cleansing ocean, luscious jungle, bustling wildlife, fresh food, and adventure to awaken your senses and ignite your internal flame.
The retreat includes:
- Two daily yoga practices
- Guided meditations
- Cacao ceremony, shamanic journeying & bonfire
- 1 Hour reiki & thai-yoga massage
- Wildlife hike through Corcovado National Park ($100 Value)
- 3 healthy & locally sourced meals
- Leisure time for sun bathing, animal spotting, hiking, fishing, surfing, snorkelling, kayaking, scuba diving.
- 7 night accommodations at The Jaguars Jungle
Early Bird Price Before DECEMBER 15th: $1000 CAN or $850 USD
(Excluding flight & ground transportation)
*20 Person Capacity*
Accommodations: The Jaguar's Jungle
What do I pack?
– Emergency contact information
– Hiking boots
– Waterproof cases for electronics (pelican case or small dry bag)
– Cash only!! (there are no atms in Drake Bay, last one is in Palmar Norte)
– Bug repellent and sunscreen
– First aid kit with antihistamines
How do I get to the resort?
From San Jose:
From the Tracopa bus station in San Jose, you will take either the mountain route or coastal route to Palmar Norte. From the Palmar Norte bus terminal, you can catch another bus or take a taxi to the riverside town of Sierpe. A taxi is US $14. From there, catch the collective boat at the Oleaje Sereno Restaurant in the town of Sierpe. Boats from Sierpe depart at 11:30 AM and sometimes (not always) at 3PM
The boat takes you on a breathtaking ride through the mangroves and out onto the ocean bordering Drake Bay, a 1hr and 15min boat ride. Standard price is $25 per person. Tell the captain you are going to Jungla del Jaguar and he will drop you off on our doorstep. The boat captain’s name is Chancha. Call if you are in a big group 8853-5168 and you may get a discount.