AVPA presents Thornton Wilder's Our Town
Culver City, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
AVPA Blurred Vision Theatre Company
November 8-11, 15-17
Nov 8-10, 15-17 at 7pm
Nov 11 and 17 at 1pm
(see "please select a date to attend" above)
Sony Pictures Theatre
@ Robert Frost Auditorium
4401 Elenda St.
Culver City, CA 90230
(310) 842-4200 x3306
This fall, AVPA's Blurred Vision Theatre Company presents Thornton Wilder's Our Town, directed by Justin Lujan and produced by Jill Novick. Winner of the Pulitzer Prize for Drama in 1938 and often called one of the greatest American plays ever written, this timeless story is set in a fictitious small American town and focuses on the daily life, love and marriage, and death of its inhabitants. In Our Town Wilder explores the connection between our common place daily activates and the cosmic and universal dimensions of our human experience.
Come join us to experience this beautiful world!
• Season Pass holders must reserve tickets to guarantee seat.
• Limited seating. Online ticket sales will end 4 hours before curtain, though tickets will still be available at the box office.
• Please pick up tickets at Will Call up to 15 minutes before curtain. Unclaimed tickets may be released 5 minutes before curtain if there is a wait list.
• Please arrive early to claim your tickets and seats. There is no late seating once the doors have closed.
• This play has 3 acts with 2 intermissions.