Avoiding Tax Pitfalls For Small Business Owners
This course will help new and existing business owners understand tax requirements by the Federal, State, and Local tax agencies, in order to avoid common tax pitfalls.
You will learn about:
- The Importance of a business bookkeeping system
- Important financial reports needed for filing business taxes
- Understanding the various tax types: franchise, Income, payroll, sales
- Understanding the various tax agencies: Fed, State and City
- Understanding tax responsibility and what It means to be compliant