AVCU Distance Learning Event
Important! Please follow these instructions to register for AVCU Distance Learning events
1) Select the date and type of the event in the shaded "Registration Information" area above.
2) At the bottom right of that shaded area, click "Show other payment options" below the " Register " button, then click " Pay Offline " to avoid PayPal or credit card processing fees. AVCU will invoice your credit union the price displayed once we receive an invoice from our network partner.
3) On the next screen, you will enter your name, job title, email address, company, and work phone in case there are questions about your registration.
4) You'll then enter the event title and confirm the date, type of registration desired, and price. You can also have the materials sent to someone else or request an optional customized training certificate.
5) When all required information is completed, click "Send Invoice" to finish registering. You'll receive a confirmation email and will typically receive the materials and handouts for the distance learning event on the Friday immediately preceeding the event.
Visit our Education Calendar for details of all past 2014 educational events, as well as those coming up within the next month. Registration for the On Demand archive with free CD of any CUWN event is possible for up to 4 months after the live Webinar takes place.
Questions on any aspect of AVCU's education program can be directed to John Cote, Director of Information Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.