San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Student Recital: Please pay close attention to the location of your recital when signing up. Thank you.
Field’s Pianos: 810 E. Dyer Rd., Santa Ana, CA 92705
Please park on the designated parking spots in front of or behind Field’s Pianos. Please avoid parking in front of other business as you may be towed. Thank you.
- Autumn Recital
Thursday, November 3rd at 6:30pm
Friday, November 4th at 4:00pm
- Winter Recital
Thursday, February 2nd at 7:00pm
Friday, February 3rd at 7:00pm
Sunday, February 5th at 11am
Pacific Conservatory: 1311 East Katella Avenue, Orange, CA 92867
- Autumn Recital Friday, November 4th at 6:30pm
Student 2016-16 Recital Guidelines
- All group classes and private lessons will take place during our recital weeks. The Recital is IN ADDITION TO your regularly scheduled lessons.
- The student must have their recital piece memorized at the time of performance. Practice your bowing before and after you play.
- Attire is “dressy casual.” Please no tee-shirts and blue jeans at these recitals.
- Please arrive about 10 minutes before your recital time.
- Be ready for a fun and formal recital experience.
REQUIREMENTS for completing the year to receive TROPHY or MEDALLION at the June Recitals:
1. Student must attend and pass the May 2017 Student Master Classes.
2. Student must have attended classes regularly from 7/ 16 – 6/17 and/or completed 43 lessons during the 2016-17 school year.
3. Student must perform publicly 3 times between July ’16 –May ’17, with piece(s) approved by their teacher. This performance can take place at school talent shows, birthday parties, school, community, religious events, PC Open Mics. Please provide photo documentation on Facebook, Yelp or Instagram or email.
4. Student must attend one live music performance. Send proof to Admin@pacificconservatory.com or on social media.
5. Student must perform in 2 of the 4 Pacific Conservatory Recitals per year.
Meet your Requirements due by May 13, 2017
THANK YOU AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT RECITAL SEASON!
Save This Event
When & Where