Actions and Detail Panel
Autumn Harvest: Seeds & Sustenance A Circle of Trust Retreat®
Wed, Oct 18, 2017, 4:00 PM – Fri, Oct 20, 2017, 3:00 PM EDT
Autumn in Vermont is a time of great beauty and preparation. The leaves blaze and descend, exposing bare limbs and wider vistas. Weather weaves a dance of warm-cold-wet-warm… It is time to savor what we are harvesting and what we are carrying into the dark month ahead. With the vista of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains as a backdrop, we will gather to explore the paradoxes of autumn: harvest and seeds, darkness and light. We invite you to bring your questions and quandaries as we explore the letting go and the letting in dance of the autumn in a Circle of Trust community.
A Circle of Trust Retreat:
The container of the retreat is based on the Center for Courage & Renewal’s Circle of Trust®, stemming from the work of Parker Palmer, a remarkable teacher and author (A Hidden Wholeness, Let Your Life Speak, Courage to Teach). It is facilitated by two nationally trained C&R facilitators, committed to the intention of reconnecting who we are with what we do.
The retreat will provide:
- Space to nurture personal and professional integrity and the courage to act on it
- Seasonal reflections to tap into the gifts of autumn
- A focus on the art of open & honest questioning, developing receptive listening practices to expand your inner capacity to lead a more authentic, meaningful & engaged life.
- Whole group, small group, and individual time to develop our intuition and inner wisdom
- Practices to explore soul & role in light of our professional and personal lives
- An opportunity to bring life questions to a Quaker style Clearness Committee