San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you a hazardous waste generator looking for ways to reduce your costs and liabilities? Are you concerned about preventing polluted runoff?
This FREE workshop will help you comply with local regulations, prevent pollution, and access free business resources. Presentations featured include King County’s Local Hazardous Waste Management Program EnviroStars and hazardous materials programs, and ECOSS Sustainable Business program information. Receive hands-on spill response and clean up training.
Then tour a local 5-Star EnviroStars Rated Auto Repair shop, and learn how to improve your EnviroStars rating. Or come see what it takes to become an EnviroStars-rated business and get free publicity for your environmentally friendly business! You DO NOT need to be an EnviroStars rated business to attend.
Plus, receive priority on your EnviroStars certification renewal visit!
- Receive a FREE Spill Kit and Spill Prevention and Cleanup Plan!
- Tour of a 5-Star Rated EnviroStars Auto Shop and learn from the best!
- FREE Lunch included!
- Management, storage and disposal of hazardous waste
- Preventing polluted runoff
- Proper maintenance documentation
- Financial incentive programs
- Hands-on spill management training
- Recommended best management and good housekeeping practices
Contact Ann Boyce at 206-767-0432 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Hosted by ECOSS, a non-profit providing businesses with free and confidential technical support, in partnership with EnviroStars, a service of the King County Local Hazardous Waste Management Program
When & Where
ECOSS is a non-profit organization that encourages urban redevelopment and a healthy environment by providing education, resources and technical assistance to diverse businesses and communities in the Puget Sound region.