'Elf Wish' Invites You to a Holiday Gathering
ART & CREATIVITY WORKSHOP!
You're invited to:
PAINT A MINI CANVAS - Masterful ideas on a small scale
LITTER-ALLY IT'S ART! - Collaborative cardboard art assemblage
BIRDS OF A FEATHER - Clay ornaments with flight in mind
• Unleash your inner artist through sketched, painted or dimensional artworks you create.
• Open to those with a flair for artistic expression -- and those who simply want to have fun learning.
• Your efforts are encouraged and guided by art educator Denise Dion-Scoyni from Chuck Jones Center for Creativity.
• Featuring a special holiday art activity -- clay ornaments!
• All artwork is available for viewing and accolades that night.
• All art materials will be provided.
• The $10 admission is per family and is a tax-deductible donation to Autism Resource Mom.
• So much fun for the entire family!
SAVE THE DATE and RSVP now! Click here to sign up.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No ID or minimum age requirements. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Transportation is not provided. There is ample free and convenient parking.
What can I bring into the event?
Nothing is needed. Art supplies are graciously provided by Chuck Jones Center for Creativity.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can reach Debora Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.