Authors on the Move
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
It is time to
Move Forward as an Author!
Do you have a book inside of you but haven't had the courage or encouragement to move forward with publishing it?
Have you written a book that no one knows about because you haven't done anything to get it into your readers' hands?
You owe it to yourself to grapple with the fears, sometimes unconscious ones, that keep you from being the successful author you know you can be.
Spend an hour with us and learn the ten most common fears that keep authors from becoming known, and discover how to eliminate them so you can move forward as a successful author. You don't even have to get dressed or go out to learn because this is a teleseminar you can attend by phone behind closed doors.
In this one hour, lunch-and-learn teleseminar, you will discover:
- How to identify the reason behind your procrastination in publishing your book
- Why fears are often ingrained in you without your knowing
- How fear creates a belief system that holds you back from doing what you want
- The top ten biggest challenges new authors face and how to overcome them
- How to pack your old baggage away and use it to move forward to success
- How to set meaningful publishing goals that won't scare you
- The seven steps you can take RIGHT NOW to become an Author on the Move
success as an author.
When & Where
Tanya Brockett helps authors, experts, and entrepreneurs to write and edit a book their readers will love while empowering them to live a life they love. She does this through her company, Hallagen Ink, which provides ghostwriting, copyediting, training, and mentoring through the publishing process. Visit us at HallagenInk.com and connect with us on Facebook.
Special thanks to our sponsor: Marquis Wealth Group—We help you create solutions for your assets and help you build a solid financial foundation for your future. Visit us at www.Marquis-Wealth.com.