The Law of the Lid is a foundational law of leadership, which simply translates to; your level of success is in direct proportion to your leadership development. The acquisition worth of any company is 60% of their leadership development. Leadership is perhaps the most important skill to invest in and develop in an upwardly mobile individual, team or company.
Authentic leadership is a branch of leadership development that holds tenets of transparent, honest and value driven engagement. Authentic leadership once learnt, sets you apart from the pack, gains respect from your peers and creates loyalty in the ranks you lead. It is the system of breaking through the limitations of what has stopped you in the past, creating leadership strategies out of the KNOWLEDGE of what makes people tick, while creating the legacy of effectiveness, congruency and consistency.
This is not a theory-based leadership presentation but a cutting edge, deep dive into the neuro science of what drives success. We open up the owner’s manual to how emotions drive behavior producing consistent and congruent actions that build trust and loyalty. What this presentation can do for you:
Manage perceptions and lead with power, authenticity and effectiveness. Increase your leader capacity and effectiveness by developing yourself awareness and emotional intelligence.
Increase people intelligence and communication skills to become more effective while deepening your understanding of the personalities you work with on a daily basis.
Grow stronger as you learn the foundation for problem solving and innovation.
Three Reasons to Attend this Presentation
1. Become introduced to the cutting edge leadership skills that very few people are ever exposed to and rarely learn. This presentation is the paradigm shifting to further develop your leadership evolution. You will learn tools that can forever change how you manage, see your life and perform in the leadership role you are in.
2. Learn the innovation competencies of Thomas Edison and how to harness the other 90% of your mind. Learn how to retain your energy to increase your effectiveness through progressive thinking strategies that distill complex problems into solutions.
3. Become introduced to information that can help you gain confidence, conquer fear, manage difficult people with ease and build your legacy based upon your values and people intelligence.
What you will learn during the Leadership Training:
1. How Leadership is an Inner Journey
2. How to harness perception and practice mental and emotional management skills.
3. How to develop perspective and flexibility in your relationships.
4. How to harness the power of your mind to create success.
5. How to maintain consistent emotional states in any circumstance.
6. Learn how to sustain relationships and build alliances that last.
7. Let go of past resentments so you can stop the emotional energy drains.