Register for Information Session on Feb 25
Why Cloud Computing Training from Omni212?
1. Omni212 is a AWS, Microsoft Azure partner and an avid Open stack cloud practitioner
2. Two of our most experienced, cloud computing instructors teach this class.
3. We practice what we preach. All of our IT systems are on the cloud
4. Class recordings, Training manual for this class will be made available.
5. Post class support
6. Appropriate software access
7. Career advancement and Job placement assistance
Video Conference Link
Will be sent upon registration and payment
Exclusively online via video conference. Virtual Instructor Led Training
March 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, 2017
Every Saturday and Sunday 8:00am - 10:00am US Pacific Time
You are interested in getting trained and building a career in Cloud Computing.
You are new to cloud computing but you have some experience using computers for a business or in personal life.
You do not need to have a background in computer science or computer programming.
You have an appreciation for cloud computing and desire to learn new cloud technologies that include open source technologies along with cloud offerings from leading cloud computing vendors
Every weekend, Sat, Sun 8am-10am US Pacific time
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
2. Advantages of Cloud Computing to Organizations
3. Set up Cloud Computing Virtual machine
4. Cloud Computing Terminology - NIST definition, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS service models, Public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, community cloud deployment models
5. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google cloud, Digital Ocean, Open Stack, Rackspace
6. PaaS cloud platform service providers - Heroku, Openshift from Red Hat, Cloud Foundry, IBM BlueMix, Engine Yard and Deis
7. Basics of virtualization and containerization.
9. SaaS landscape
10. Challenges in migrating on-premise business applications to the cloud
11. 12-factor apps methodology of writing modern cloud native applications.
ADVANTAGES OF TAKING THIS COURSE WITH OMNI212:
1. Class recordings will be made available.
2. Post class support
3. Course material available.
4. Hands on lab exercises on cloud infrastructure.
5. Career advancement and Job placement assistance
1. 100% refund will be provided under the following circumstances:
- In case Omni212 cancels or reschedules the class.
- If the student cancels or raises a refund up to 48 hours before the start of course.
- No negative review is given without giving Omni212 the chance to remedy the situation within 15 days after the complaint was registered by the student.
2. 50% refund will be issued under the circumstance that:
- Student raises a refund request within 3 days after the first training session.
3. No refund will be provided under the following circumstances:
- Student raises a request more than 3 days after start of the course.
- Student registers for the course and does not attend the course for whatever reason.
4. Refunds will be issued within 15 days once the request has been approved.
Keywords - cloud computing training