In this informal class you will learn:
- How to help students decide which colleges to apply to.
- Why sincere advice from your CPA or other advisor could actually COST you thousands of dollars in aid!
- What the selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
- The 5 questions to ask colleges before your student visits or applies.
- The secrets to maximizing your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and aid.
- If it’s possible to attend a private university for a public college price.
- Learn what the college admission officers rather you not know. The answer will surprise you!
- How families with a six-figure incomes can still qualify for free money!
When & Where
Felts College Planning
We are honored to bring this free class to you!
About the Presenter: Tate Felts is the president of Felts College Planning and Felts Financial Services. FCP proudly conducts free classes in Hampton Roads with a strategic focus in the area of college planning/funding. Some of the schools FCP has presented to include:
Cox High School
Kellam High School
Landstown High School
York High School
Camden High School
Kempsville High School
Tallwood High School
Salem High School
Serving the entire Hampton Roads area