August 24, 2016: SNF PPS Final Rule (FY2017) Webinar (1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. EST)
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI)
SNF PPS Final Rule FY2017 Overview
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. EST
The FY 2017 SNF Federal Regulations have launched. Join Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) in exploring the changes and challenges that the FY 2017 Final Rule will bring to Skilled Nursing Facilities. The speaker will outline the Final Rule's impact on Reimbursement through Value-Based Purchasing, Quality Reporting, and Readmission Measures.
CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Administrators, Executive Directors, Directors of Nursing, Clinical Management, Rehabilitation Directors, Therapists and Nurses
- Summarize the reimbursement impact of the 2017 PPS SNF Final Rule
- Explain how Value Based Purchasing will impact care delivery in Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Discuss the use of the Skilled Nursing Facility 30-Day All-Cause Readmission Measure
- Identify 3 measures finalized for the SNF Quality Reporting Program
This program will enable long term care professionals to provide quality healthcare through an understanding of Regulatory changes and expectations from CMS in a skilled nursing facility.
- Final Rule FY 2017 Objectives
- Presumption of Coverage
- Value-Based Purchasing
- 30-Day All Cause Readmission Measure (SNFRM)
- 30-Day Potentially Preventable Readmission Measure (SNFPPR)
- SNF Quality Reporting Program (SNFQRP)
- SNF Payment Model Research
1 Contact Hour for Nursing Home Administrators and Nurses.
- Contact Hours are PER Registrant.
- Upon receipt of evaluation and verification of online participation, contact hour certificate will be issued to primary registrant
- Call 978-887-8919, extension 13 for more information
Harmony University is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurse Association Massachusetts, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (COA).
- Elisa Bovee, MS, OTR/L, CHHRP-QT is Senior Vice President of Operations for Harmony Healthcare International, a nationally recognized, premier Healthcare Consulting firm specializing in C.A.R.E. (Compliance, Audits and Analysis, Reimnbursement and Regulatory, Education and Efficiency). In her role, Elisa manages a team of HealthCARE Specialists who have extensive knowledge in the areas of Corporate Compliance, MDS 3.0, RUG-IV, Documentation, Therapy Program Development and state-specific Medicaid Case Mix. Elisa has been working in the Long Term and Post-Acute Care (LTPAC) industry for over 20 years, practicing and providing consulting services related to therapy services and Medicare regulations and guidelines.
Client Rate: Must be an active Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) client in good standing to receive the discounted rate. All discounts will be validated and any unauthorized discounts will not be honored. If you are unsure of your status, or are interested in becoming a client, please call 800.530.4413.