Auditing the Human Resource Function - Seminar By ComplianceOnline
Thursday, January 31, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
This seminar will cover auditing human resources practices for compliance and liability to help identify and correct any areas that may not comply with applicable laws and/or do not comply with company policies. This action not only is a means to perform "due diligence" for your company, but is a measuring tool to determine what needs to be improved to achieve a higher standard of excellence.
Note: We have also scheduled a full-day seminar on "Human Resource Metrics" for the next day, February 01, 2013, at the same location. Sign-up for both days and save 10% on registration.
Click here to register for both days.
(Call Customer Care at +1-888-717-2436).
Areas Covered in the seminar:
- An overview of labor laws that apply to your business
- Legal postings.
- Record setup, access and maintenance.
- Auditing your employee policy manual.
- Codes of Conduct.
- Staffing your organization
- Payroll and taxes.
- Employee relations and communications.
- Training and development.
- Performance management.
- Salary administration.
- Counseling and discipline procedures.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.