Auditing the Human Resource Function & Human Resource Metrics
Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 8:30 AM - Friday, February 1, 2013 at 4:30 AM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Auditing the Human Resource Function:
Day 1 - Thursday, January 31, 2013, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST
This seminar will cover auditing human resources practices for compliance and liability to help identify and correct any areas that may not comply with applicable laws and/or do not comply with company policies. This action not only is a means to perform "due diligence" for your company, but is a measuring tool to determine what needs to be improved to achieve a higher standard of excellence.
Areas Covered in the seminar:
- An overview of labor laws that apply to your business
- Legal postings.
- Record setup, access and maintenance.
- Auditing your employee policy manual.
- Codes of Conduct.
- Staffing your organization
- Payroll and taxes.
Human Resource Metrics:
Day 2 - Friday, February 01, 2013, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST
In dynamic organizations today, Human Resources' role is vital in contributing ideas for success and executing companies' business plans. Therefore it is critical that Human Resource initiatives link directly to the strategic goals of the organization and results are measured. Human capital is not only one of the largest expenses for an organization; but it is the major contributor to its success. Therefore, Human Resources needs logical, meaningful metrics for each key area.
In this seminar we will discuss measurements and ratios that will determine the success of Human Resources' programs and practices. Human Resources uses both left and right brain thinking to achieve its objectives and key metrics for both will be covered. This seminar will give you practical ongoing measurement tools that should apply to all types of organizations and discuss others that may be unique to your specific line of business.
Areas Covered in the seminar:
- Understanding the links between HR performance and organizational performance.
- HR’s role in strategic planning.
- Learning to select and calculate most appropriate metrics.
- Productivity ratios.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.