Auditing Human Resources and Assuring Compliance in Administration: One and a Half Day In-person Seminar
Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 8:30 AM - Friday, September 20, 2013 at 5:15 PM (CDT)
The modern workplace can be a challenging one to administer for even the most seasoned human resources professional if she or he doesn’t possess the proper tools and processes to ensure HR compliance across the organization. This one and half a day in-person seminar will provide an over view of auditing human resource functions and assuring compliance in administration.
This interactive course will begin with an overall audit of human resource practices and continues the second day to provide information and techniques for handling human resources policies and practices legally and effectively. Participants will learn how to do a HR risk assessment and the regulatory requirements for employee recordkeeping. The course will also provide a comprehensive understanding of the legal requirements involved in formulating and implementing employment policies and practices such as hiring, performance management, disciplining employees and terminations.
The course will provide proactive measures and best practices to make sure that an organization has equitable and effective human resource management.
- How to do HR risk assessment and management
- Labor laws and HR legal requirements
- What are the employments policies and practices
- Employee record keeping
- Performance management process
- Administrative compliance
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.