San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Audio for Videogames:
Create an AAA Experience on a Mobile Game Budget
Who Should Attend:
- Videogame developers [Mobile/Social/Indie and AAA/Console]
- Web content creators
- Social media marketers
- Anyone involved in advertising, corporate video or marketing
What You Will Learn:
- Why great audio helps your game stand out in a crowded market
- How to bring the AAA Emotional & Engaging Audio on tight mobile/social budgets
- What software and hardware tools will provide best bang for your buck
- How to implement Fmod with Emotion, Focus and Control
- How to minimize time sucking processes of iteration & optimization
- Best practives for multi-platform content generation and optimization
- Your professional audio arsenal: Pro Tools, NI Reaktor, fmod, Sound Forge, SFX libraries
6.30 - 8pm - Presentation and Q+A
A Huge Thank You to our Sponsors for Supporting the Local Game Developers Community!
When & Where
Annex Pro provides IT solutions for the Media and Entertainment industry in Canada. One of the world's first resellers to offer a wide range of consumption-based solutions for both software and infrastructure, we represent the industry's top brands including Autodesk, Avid, BlackMagic, Dell, Lenovo, Qumulo, Wacom, and 100's of other solutions.
Our talented customers create TV + film, animation, VFX, games, audio + music and all kinds of digital media. Whether you're a start-up, student or independant artist; a small or medium-sized team of creative professionals; or a global enterprise, Annex Pro has the solutions and expertise you need to make your next project a creative and financial success.
Contact us in Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal today for a low-pressure, no-obligation chat about your requirements.