We're excited to bring you the 1st Monthly Atypical Motions Brunch: The first international project launch where women come together to make an impact on communities, foster new friendships and share a life changing experience. You are probably wondering how can I be involved? Are you interested in travel, books, festivals, photography, food, finance , or fashion? Well if you are at the table on Sunday October 16th 2016 for brunch, you are in the right place.
- All black
- A Smile J
Based on your active participation, you will get/take away:
- A deeper connection to your authentic self
- Soul-FULL connections with other women
- Conversations that matter in an intimate setting led by the AM Founder
- Laughter, fun, "aha" moments, shifts in perspective.
- Access to a new community - empowered women who are only interested in seeing you rise
- Access to powerful tools designed to transform your life and influence in society
- Door prizes, photos, plus a few surprises :)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge your participation in any video and photography that will be taken during the event along which may be shared during the event and post event online through various communication mediums.
What is the price for brunch?
$10-$35, depends on how many mimosas you order J
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
This ultra-chic restaurant has parking across the street on queen street west.
You may also take the TTC to Osgood station and take the street car west towards Spadina, it will be the stop before Spadina that you would like to come off at.
If anything Uber is an option as well.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Drop us a note at atypicalmotions.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No tickets are non transferrable. All person selected for brunch have been interviewed before entering the event.
What is the refund policy?
All sales are non-refundable.
Come and enjoy amazing food, drinks and company.
We look forward to celebrating with you!