Meet the entrepreneurs who make up the third cohort of the ATX+PAK Launch program. They are in Austin for three weeks to receive training, build relationships and access potential funders. Find out how they are coming up with solutions that address problems in their area and learn about their experiences running a technology company in Pakistan.
- WebDealer Solutions – proactive customer engagement
- RepairDesk – cloud based solution for repair shops
- Euphoria – augmented reality for marketing companies
- DIY GEEKS – inculcating DIY culture through electronic kits
- Aitomation Process Automation – automate computer tasks
- NearPeer.org – online classrooms for students
ATX+PAK: Launch is a partnership between the City of Austin, GAACC and the Information Technology University in Punjab, Pakistan. The grant is funded by the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad. The goal is to connect the vibrant community of entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in Austin's startup scene to those in emerging startup communities in Pakistan.