San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
AT&T Retail Hiring Event
Are you a People Person?
Then you're an AT&T Person!
We are having a Hiring Event taking place September 20th 2014 to learn about AT&T's exciting career opportunities!
Find out what it's like to work in an industry that's not about to slow down- with a company that has a legacy of successful innovation. AT&T offers paid training, competitive wages, benefits, 401k, paid vacation, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and so much more!
- Start with the paycheck: Base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $47,175.00 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, work/life resources and discounts on AT&T products and services
- Round out your experience with training on the latest technologies and devices - today, tomorrow and for as long as you work with us.
- As you learn and succeed, you'll be eligible for new opportunities and financial rewards.
- And every day, you'll work in a fast-paced environment with customers and colleagues that appreciate your energy and assistance.
Join us to learn more about AT&T Retail Careers , benefits, career growth, and the application process. We will be holding a “Hiring Event” on Saturday, September 20th at:
16221 NE 72nd Way, RTC3
Redmond, WA 98052
10:00 am. to 3:00 pm. (Pacific)
Two sessions are available for you to choose from:
09/20/2014 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Pacific)
09/20/2014 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Pacific)
Candidates MUST apply and qualify on required assessments prior to the event in order to participate.
Please apply at http://attlinks.com/wa-1463203 prior to the event.
Candidates who apply and qualify prior to the event may interview with a member of the staffing team.
To view current vacancies, locations and apply online prior to the event please visit:
*** Previously interviewed candidates (in the last six months) need not attend since you are already ACTIVE in the AT&T systems. ***