Do you love film? Do you have a story to tell?
If so, we want to see you in action. The AT&T Entertainment Group is inviting you to join us and make a short film. We're looking for creative thinkers and doers like you to join us at this special film-making event. All skill levels are welcome! We need a wide variety of skills and ideas to create the best films possible.
At AT&T, we have adopted a progressive approach to innovation - one that embraces openness and encourages collaboration between entrepreneurs, professionals, hobbyists and beginners of all genders and backgrounds. We believe that working together as a community provides a critical spark that enhances creativity and creates something awesome.
Hang out with us as we create films, eat snacks, learn from the community and meet new people who share your passions. We will have experts from the local community available to assist with your creative projects.
Who Should Come
You can form a team before the event or come on your own, meet people and form a team onsite. Whether you want to write it, record it or star in it, you are welcome to join us!
- Writers and Storytellers
- Directors & Actors
- Videographers & Composers
- Fun Loving Individuals
Your phone, laptop, skills & ideas. Come with a collaborative, team-focused mindset and/or team-up in advance on Twitter/Facebook/Google+. Whether you are a director, writer, actor, project manager or just interested in film, you are invited to attend this event. Every group needs a good balance of talent and your skills are needed.
Although we encourage participants and teams to use the equipment of their choice we will have a limited number of Filming Kits available for teams to borrow over the course of the weekend. Full details about these kits will be provided as the event nears.
- Day 1
- 5:30PM - Doors Open for networking and dinner
- 6:30PM - Event kickoff including opening talks
- 7:30PM - Team formation, idea iteration and equipment loaning
- 8:00PM - Paperwork and release form submission
- 10:00PM - VENUE CLOSES
- Day 2
- Go out and film on location!
- Be sure to check in with the event team via Slack or social media
- Day 3
- 11:00AM - Venue Opens
- 2:00PM - FILM FREEZE! All films must be submitted by 2PM to be included in the final presentations.
- 2:30PM - Final Presentations
The following prizes will be awarded to the top teams as selected by the judges and split between team members:
- Best Film/Video Overall:
- Grand Prize - $1,000 for the team to split
- 2nd Place - $500 for the team to split
- 3rd Place - $250 for the team to split
- Best Film/Video Shot Using a Mobile Device:
- 1st Place - $500 for the team to split
Films will be judged based on the criteria below.
- Ability to clearly articulate what your app does
- Entertainment Value
There is NO FEE for submitting a film to this Competition
Only origianl works are accepted. Submitting parties must hold complete ownership and rights of submitted product.
All films must be shorter than 10 minutes in duration (including credits and titles).
Follow us, @attdeveloper, for live updates and photos from the event
"Like" us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/ATTDeveloper