ATS returns to NYC on Thursday, November 3 2016
ExchangeWire, the global voice for advertising and marketing technology is bringing the global programmatic event ATS, back to NYC for the third year running.
ATS NYC 2016 will be no exception to the highly successful event series, bringing the audience the latest trends globally, as well as key research from regional markets, insight from leading industry speakers, and a networking forum for key decision makers in the industry.
Expect to hear from the most engaging players in the industry, with a keen focus on data and technology.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Renumeration: How the Industry Gets Paid
- Programmatic TV: The Multi Billion Dollar Opportunity
- The Marketer Challenge: Making Your Data and Tech Stack Work Together
- Holistic Yield for the Sell-Side & the Unified Publisher Model
- The New Economics Of Programmatic: How Premium Publishers Can Win
- How Cross-Device Works for the Rest of Us Outside the First Party Fiefdoms
- The Undiscovered Country: How Programmatic Can Move Into Radio, OOH, and IOT
- Location Targeting: the Best Intent Signal for Mobile Programmatic
- Will Ad Blocking Re-write the Rules of Digital Advertising?
Further detail on speakers and the agenda for the day will follow in the coming months, but expect to see the usual standard and quality of content, controversy, debate & discussion regularly featured on ExchangeWire.
Who should attend ATS New York?
» Senior Marketers
» Trading Specialists
» Ad Exchanges
» Ad Networks & Sales Houses
» Ad Servers
» Infrastructure & Development Providers
» Tools & Apps Developers
» Ad-Tech Vendors
» Data Solution Providers & Data Platforms