Join us for Getting More from JIRA Workflows Training
Atlassian Expert Delivered. Lunch Provided.
Here you learn administration tasks necessary for a production-level JIRA implementation, focusing on JIRA Software and JIRA Core. You learn how to map business requirements into JIRA configurations as well as how to set board and sprint permissions. The course also goes deeper into the administration tasks covered in JIRA Administration Part 1 - you get to explore more complex schemes and more advanced workflow customization. The course is structured around a case study where you create a standard set of configurations and schemes and apply these to new and existing projects based on their business requirements. Real world examples and and best practices are emphasized throughout the course and are reinforced with hands-on practice.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for new JIRA Software Administrators who administer JIRA Software and/or JIRA Core
High Level Topics
- Basic workflow concepts review (e.g., schemes, general terminology)
- Modify workflows to address business requirements using conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
- Best practice for using the following advanced workflow features (including 3rd party add-ons): conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
- Use transition-based and status-based workflow properties (e.g., to apply status-based permissions)
- Address complex real-world process requirements using JIRA workflows (e.g., establish an approval process)
After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Distinguish between the following advanced workflow features, create, implement and test each on functioning workflows: conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
- Design workflow solutions for common business (process) requirements using the advanced workflow features mentioned above
As an Authorized Atlassian Training Partner and Atlassian Platinum Enterprise Expert, we deliver value-added instruction and expertise to help you increase your knoweldge of and throughput with the Atlassian product suite.