In this introductory course, attendees will focus on how to start working successfully with Confluence to create content and collaborate with team members.
Attendees will learn to add many types of media to their documents and use both basic and complex formatting tools to create robust content. Attendees will also learn the basics of using blueprints and macros, and learn to collaborate and share information Confluence’s social network features.
In the second part of this course attendees learn power user features, such as creating and configuring spaces, managing users and permissions, explore macros and work with add-ons, including Confluence Questions, Confluence Team Calendars, and Gliffy. Attendees will work with the product requirements blueprint and learn how to create a link to a JIRA issue. They also get hands-on experience modifying a blueprint.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All Confluence users. There are no prerequisites for this course.
After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
– Navigate inside of Confluence’s hierarchical environment
– Create, edit and format documents in Confluence
– Create great looking content using formatting tools
– Work collaboratively with co-workers inside of Confluence
– Use Confluence’s social network features such as like, share, and comment
– Link documents to content inside and outside of the Confluence environment
– Use macros to create robust content
– Use and modify blueprints and templates
– Use advanced content creation tools
– Set up users and permissions
– Create and configure spaces
– Configure global settings
– Install macros and add-ons
LEVEL & FORMAT
Introductory – 1 day live classroom session with hands-on exercises.