Calling all Atlanta Tennis Players/Enthusiasts...We invite you to Mix and Mingle with other awesome Atlanta Tennis players while sharing ideas on how to make our tennis experience even more fabulous.
Let's help the city recognize the value tennis players bring to the Atlanta! Our goal is to encourage the city to invest more resources into the sport of tennis in 2017 and beyond! Your presence will make a big difference in the promotion of this agenda.
Give your feedback on Tennis in Atlanta Here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/22TPSQD
RSVP Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/atlantatenn...
Promote using : #AtlantaTennis4Life ... Invite your teammates, your ALTA /USTA Teams.....represent!
- Ceasar Mitchell, current Atlanta City Council President along with other tennis leaders, Team Captains, Coaches, and players will be present! -Fireside chat about "Tennis in the City": Share your opinions on tennis in the city or just meet other fab tennis players.
- Children are welcome.
- Courts will be open and available to you if you want to rally
The city's vitality, health and wellness is driven by our thriving tennis community. Tennis delivers a value to our city, and tennis players are the best (I'm a little biased).
Let's help the city recognize the value tennis players bring to the Atlanta! Together, we will come up with ideas on how to make our tennis experience the best while mixing and mingling with new and familiar tennis faces!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
1. Parking Lot: From Monroe Drive - Park in the parking lot on ground level, go into park, make a right, go up stairs, pass event hall on your left, follow trail walking to the right, the tennis center entrance is on the opposite side, just follow trail around.
2. Street Parking: Park on The Prado, across from the Botanical Garden entrance and walk in to the park. Pass the Botanical Gardens on your right, walk down the ramp, and tennis center is on your left.
3. Street Parking: Park on Park Drive (off of Monroe) walk into the park from Park drive, follow trail to the right of the lake, go straight, yielding slightly right and tennis center is the gated facility straight ahead, entrance is also straight ahead on the right.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?