Office 365 Roundtable: When to Use What in Office 365
Atlanta, GA • Wednesday, November 2, 2016 • 12:00-2:00 pm
Presenter: Terry Simpson, Protiviti
Office 365 offers a vast array of powerful new features, but many users are still struggling to leverage these tools to their full potential. So what’s the best way to understand when to use what features in O365 in order to truly improve your productivity and collaboration?
In this complimentary Office 365 Roundtable, our expert will provide you with a clear understanding of how each of the individual 0365 features work and identify which can be most helpful to you and your colleagues:
- Team Collaboration (Groups vs. Team Sites)
- Sharing Documents Externally
- Document & Records Management (One Drive vs. SharePoint Site vs. Groups)
- Project Management (Project Online, Planner, Groups)
- Office Suite Integrations (OneNote, Word, Excel, SharePoint)
- Security Identification & Compliance Center
- 12:00: Event Check In
- 12:00-12:30: Complimentary Breakfast & Networking
- 12:30-1:45: Presentation
- 1:45-2:00: Q&A Discussion
Questions? Contact us at ECM@Protiviti.com.