AGE DIVISIONS - Boys/Girls 8th-11th Grade
ASK ABOUT MULTI TEAM DISCOUNT
4 Game Guarantee - 1st and 2nd Place Trophies
Email: email@example.com . Please direct any concerns or schedule issues to our director.
Must register 1 hour prior to your first game . We will supply you with a roster form online along with the schedule. All teams will need to have available a birth certificates and report cards. , if you do not have a roster form we will supply one for you.
Weekend Pass Available $30.00
Coaches will be given Three wrist bands at registration . Coaches names must be on the approved roster.
6th -7th - 14 minute Halves - Clock stops , One and One on 7 fouls , 3time outs per half
4th-5th - 14 minute halves- Clock stops , One and One on 7 fouls , 3time outs per half
2nd/3rd - 12 minute halves -Full court pressing Clock stops , 1 and 1 on 7 fouls , 3 time outs per half
Elementary (1st -6U ) -10' Goal No pressing 12 minute halfs - Clock stops, 1 and 1 on 7 fouls , 2 time outs per half
Georgia High School rules are in affect
• Teams must provide their own warm up balls
• Home team wears light colored uniforms (top of bracket)
• Visitor team wears dark colored uniforms
• Home team sits to the left of scorers table
• Visitor teams sits to the right of scorers table
• Each team will warm up on the end opposite its bench
• Twenty 20 point second half mercy rule
• Two man referee crews
• Players foul out of the game on their 5th foul
• Two (2) timeouts per half-timeouts do not carry over
Overtime Rules - All Divisions
• Two (2) minute running clock
• Clock stops only on shooting fouls and timeouts
• One (1) timeout in overtime-timeouts do not carry over into overtime
All Divisions 1) If two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by head-to- head competition. 2) If more than two teams are tied, the tiebreaker is decided by the point differentials of only the teams involved (15 point cap per game). The highest number receives the higher seed and the second highest will receive the next lower seed, ect. 3) If more than two are tied after using the above tiebreaker formula, the point differential of the teams not involved in the tie are added and recalculated (15 point cap per game).
• Player/Team Disqualification - All Non-athletes/coaches are responsible to see that their team meets all eligibility requirements. If a player is found to be ineligible prior to the start of competition, the player will be expelled from the competition and the team will continue. If a player is found to be ineligible after the competition has started, the player will be expelled from the competition and the team will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player was listed on the official score sheet. The team may continue to participate, if applicable, without the expelled player.
2017 Tournament Age/Grade Division Rules: Ages are based on the grade players are in during the 2016-2017 school year. Age determining date is 9/1/2016.
- 9U / 3rd Grade Division: Players in the 3rd grade cannot turn 11 before 9/1/2016. Players in the 4th grade cannot turn 10 before 9/1/2016.
- 10U / 4rd Grade Division: Players in the 4th grade cannot turn 12 before 9/1/2016. Players in the 5th grade cannot turn 11 before 9/1/2016.
- 11U / 5th Grade Division: Players in the 5th grade cannot turn 13 before 9/1/2016. Players in the 6th grade cannot turn 12 before 9/1/2016.
- 12U / 6th Grade Division: Players in the 6th grade cannot turn 14 before 9/1/2016. Players in the 7th grade cannot turn 13 before 9/1/2016.
- 13U / 7th Grade Division: Players in the 7th grade cannot turn 15 before 9/1/2016. Players in the 8th grade cannot turn 14 before 9/1/2016.
- 14U / 8th Grade Division: Players in the 8th grade cannot turn 16 before 9/1/2016. Players in the 9th grade cannot turn 15 before 9/1/2016.
- 15U / 9th Grade Division: Players in the 9th grade cannot turn 17 before 9/1/2016. Players in the 10th grade cannot turn 16 before 9/1/2016.
- 16U / 10th Grade Division: Players in the 10th grade cannot turn 18 before 9/1/2016. Players in the 11th grade cannot turn 17 before 9/1/2016.
- 17U / Varsity Divisions: The boys’ 17U & girls’ Varsity divisions are actually “open divisions,” where unsigned seniors with remaining high school eligibility can play. However, players cannot turn 20 before 9/1/2016. Unsigned seniors can play as long as they have not committed in writing to play for a college at any level. Unsigned prep school players are also eligible to play in our tournaments. If a player has signed a letter of intent and you think they won't qualify because of grades, they still cannot play. The tournament management has the right to exclude any senior from playing. No player who has attended junior college or college may play in this event.
NOTE NEW/UPDATED RULE - A player can participate in a maximum of two age/grade divisions and a maximum of two teams per tournament, as long as they meet the age/grade requirements for both divisions (except when noted below). They cannot play on two teams in the same age/grade division. All players participating in bracket play must have participated in at least one of the team’s pool games. During the NCAA recruiting periods, the rule is different: Because of the NCAA rule prohibiting players from playing more than 3 games per day, and 5 games in a rolling two-day period, players in the 15U through 17U/Varsity divisions can only play on one team and in one division during the entire event. A 15U-17U/Varsity player cannot play in two different age groups or the same age group during the tournament – and if a team loses, that player cannot switch to another team still in competition. For all divisions (9U through 17U/Varsity), all players participating in bracket play must have participated in at least one of the team’s pool games.