Athletic Recruiting - Group Coaching Program
Saturday, February 23, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EST)
The Athletic Recruiting Group Coaching program is a limited enrollment , hands on session for a high school athlete and parent. This sessions is intended for those who want to both learn more about the recruiting process, but get a head start on a plan to reach their college search and recruiting goals.
For those who have not been to a previous high school session, this talk will cover everything from;
- how to determine your athletic level
- what colleges are a good academic fit and fit for your personality.
- How to get college coaches to evaluate you.
- How to maximize your chances of admission.
- How to put yourself in the best possible position for financial aid.
- How to narrow down your list of schools based on your personal needs and what the school offers.
- NCAA Clearinghouse and recruiting rules.
- And much more.
Admission covers one parent/guardian and one child.
Coach Wayne Mazzoni, highly regarded speaker and author of Get Recruited: The Definitive Guide to College Athletic Recruiting. He has appeared on Fox, ABC, News 12, and is a regular guest on WFAN. For more info visit www.WayneMazzoni.com
"Wayne Mazzoni is the leading authority on the college athletic recruiting process." WFAN Sports Radio 660
See what it's all about here.
Join the Athletic Recruiting Newsletter
Sign up for Coach Mazzoni’s Recruiting Newsletter to receive monthly tips and expert insight into the college athletic recruiting process.
When & Where
Coach Wayne Mazzoni
A college coach since 1992, Coach Mazzoni is a renowned author and speaker on the athletic recruiting process. To learn more visit his site www.WayneMazzoni.com