Athens NEXT: Customer Discovery - April 2013
Monday, April 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM - Monday, May 27, 2013 at 9:00 PM (PDT)
NEXT is a complete hands-on program for developing and validating your business idea based on a comprehensive curriculum rooted in Steve Blank's Customer Development methodology, built around in-person interactions with potential customers and delivered by an accredited NEXT instructor.
What you will learn:
- How to generate assumptions to validate about your assumed customer's needs, motivations and their behaviors.
- How to find and reach out to people for interviews that match your assumed customer segments.
- How to define experiments that validate or invalidate assumptions you have about your business model.
- How to develop your own customer discovery interview plan.
- How to conduct effective customer discovery interviews.
- How to turn customer feedback into real insight.
Enroll on Udacity
Sign up for an account with Udacity at www.udacity.com and register for the class - How to Build a StartUp - EP245 (in the Intermediate Course section). This will bring you to the main EP245 class page and click “Enroll.” Once enrolled, watch the following:
- Watch Lecture 0: Before you Get Started
- Watch Lecture 1: What We Know Now
- Watch Lecture 1.5A: Business Models & Customer Development
- Watch Lecture 1.5B: Business Models & Customer Development
- Watch How to Do Customer Discovery Interviews with Steve Blank
- Watch Steve Blank’s Customer Discovery Checklist
- Read How to Test Your Minimum Viable Product
View the detailed curriculum
No refunds will be granted within 7 days of the event if food and drink have already been ordered. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
If a refund is required, please send a request to email@example.com specifying:
- Your name
- Contact information
- Event Details
- Email you registered with