The Galaxy Prime Supplier Program: Final Workshop - Pitch Perfectly
December 7, 2016 | 10:00am-2:00pm
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco - San Francisco, CA
The third Galaxy Prime Supplier Program will be held on December 7, 2016 at the Federal Reserve Bank and will focus on you developing your final capability statement and pitch to major corporations. You will be able to test drive your new marketing material and pitch it to corporations and also receive feedback from other WBEs about developing a compelling message for hiring your company. You will compete with other WBEs, and the winning pitch will recieve a free professional video production for her company/organization.
Those who complete two workshops will qualify to receive a certificate for completion for Galaxy Prime Supplier Program and one FREE Galaxy Prime Supplier Program workshop in 2017.
You must attend two Galaxy Prime Supplier Program workshops to qualify for this program.
- Event Agenda -
- Welcome Remarks- Lynn Reddrick, Federal Reserve Bank of S.F. and Diane McClelland, President/CEO Astrs
- Self-introductions and Pitches to Table Partners
- Review of proper preparation for video presentations- Federal Reserve Bank Team
- Networking Lunch
- Pitch to Corporations and Agencies
- Feedback and Scoring of Pitches
- Thank You for Coming